Elite Management Group is always looking for talented individuals who can value to Elite Management Group professional offerings. Currently, Elite Management Group is taking qualifications for:
Licensed Community Association Manager – Looking for a community association manager to manage between 10-15 communities. The position requires time in the office, field and evening obligations for board meetings. Position is responsible for: controlling and disbursing funds, assisting in noticing and conducting meetings, preparing agendas & minutes, facilitating budgets & financial documents, negotiating vendor contracts, coordinating maintenance and many other responsibilities.
Successful candidate must pass a pre-employment background check, drug screening and personality test and maintain a good background and active license during employment.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- TOPS Experience (will train the right candidate).
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and interests.
- Excellent written, verbal, and quantitative skills are a must.
- Organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Knowledge of state statutes required.
- Knowledge of document enforcement and interpretation needed.
- Knowledge of administrative, financial and maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of contracting, bidding, or procurement helpful.
- Knowledge of bad debt and collection process helpful.
- Minor heavy lifting: must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- People skills are a must!